Introduction to Hyperledger Course
On demand: Groups of 10 or more
This course is for individuals who want to understand Hyperledger, what it is and how it compares to other blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is promoting enterprise-grade, open source business blockchain software, on top of which anyone can create applications to meet cross-industry needs. This course is curated for both nontechnical and technical audiences.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to understand Hyperledger, what it is and how it compares to other blockchain technologies
- Developers who want to build blockchain applications using Hyperledger
- 09:00am – 14:30pm
- Catering included
- Blockchain Academy classroom
- No laptop required
- Blockchain Academy Certificate of Completion
- No prior knowledge or experience of bitcoin or the blockchain is required
Module 1: Blockchain Introduction
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT)
- Explore permissioned and permissionless blockchains and their key characteristics
- Various components of distributed ledger technologies, including consensus algorithms and smart contracts
- High-level explanation of Hyperledger
Module 2: Introduction to Hyperledger Frameworks
- The differences between Hyperledger and permissionless blockchain technologies
- How Hyperledger leverages open standards and open governance to support business solutions
- Hyperledger frameworks such as Iroha, Sawtooth, Fabric, Indy and Burrow as well as modules such as Cello, Explorer and Composer
Advanced Hyperledger Training
Hyperledger for Developers
The Blockchain Academy provides private training and consulting for individuals with a technical background or developers who want to learn how to develop applications using any of the Hyperledger frameworks. Our consultants advise on various business cases for using this technology and assist in the implementation thereof.
Please contact us if you require such a training session.