Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners Course
Cape Town: TBC
On demand: Groups of 10 or more
Bitcoin has been growing in popularity on a global scale but its still relatively new by most standards. Forex, on the other hand, is well known and has been around for a long time. It’s a highly volatile platform in which loss and gains can happen very rapidly. There are many opportunities to get involved as an early adopter and to trade this new asset class.
The purpose of this course is to provide individuals with the foundational knowledge required to navigate the cryptocurrency markets and as such will be suitable for the complete novice trader that wishes to engage with the world of online trading. Attendees will learn everything from basic trading terminology to how to actually place orders via a broker using a trading platform or directly from an exchange. A large part of the course will focus on the practical side of using a trading platform, understanding the different order types and how to execute those orders in real time in a simulated account.
An exciting strategy has been included at the end of the course so that attendees can engage with the cryptocurrency market in a highly effective manner.
- A laptop is beneficial for following the examples
- A basic understanding of cryptocurrencies is preferential
- You will be required to read and sign a disclaimer
- An interest in cryptocurrency trading
- Price: R3,500.00 / per person
- This is a 1-day course from 09:00am – 14:30pm
- Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided
- The training will be held at the Bandwidth Barn in Woodstock, Cape Town
- Each attendee will receive course content and a Certificate of Completion
- Attendees will have access to the instructor for any further support they require
Module 1: Introduction to Online Trading
- Exploring the financial market
- Cryptocurrencies price potential from a technical point of view
- Trading terminology
Module 2: Market Participation
- Different trading styles
- Which trading style fits you best?
Module 3: Trading via a Broker
- Brokers that support cryptocurrencies
- Navigating a trading platform
- Understanding different order types
- Practical order execution in a simulated account
Module 4: Trading Directly on an Exchange
- South African exchanges
- Creating a cryptocurrency wallet
- Securing your cryptocurrency
- How to buy and sell on an exchange
Module 5: Bonus Arbitrage Strategy
- Exchanges used to exploit price differences
- Explaining the process step by step
- Logging your strategy metrics
Module 6: Conclusion
- Question and Answer session
- Where to from here?