The Blockchain Academy was invited to present our Bitcoin and Blockchain Beginner and Blockchain for Financial Institutions courses to the African Development Bank based in the Ivory Coast in November 2017 and for a second time, in February 2018. This was the 6th African country the Blockchain Academy has provided training in, after Mauritius, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
- Blockchain Skills and Industry Trends presentation at Leaderex
- The Blockchain Academy co-hosts the Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Impact Finance event
- Blockchain Academy hosts its first event in partnership with Luno
- Blockchain Academy provides training in its 7th country and 1st Middle Eastern country
- Blockchain Academy and Yellowtail partner to provide blockchain software solutions