The Blockchain Academy was invited to present our Bitcoin and Blockchain Beginner and Blockchain for Financial Institutions courses to the African Development Bank based in the Ivory Coast in November 2017 and for a second time, in February 2018. This was the 6th African country the Blockchain Academy has provided training in, after Mauritius, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
- The Blockchain Academy’s, Carel de Jager, Presents at the World Youth Forum 2019 in Egypt
- The Blockchain Academy Hosts Its First Blockchain Innovation in Insurance Course
- The Blockchain Academy Co-hosts Its First Blockchain Summer Bootcamp
- Blockchain Skills and Industry Trends presentation at Leaderex
- The Blockchain Academy co-hosts the Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Impact Finance event