Blockchain Africa Conference 2021
Johannesburg: 18 and 19 March 2021
Join us at this 7th edition in Johannesburg and learn what the latest trends and developments are in the blockchain and cryptocurrency eco-system.
The focus of the event will be on:
– Blockchain and cryptocurrency use-cases
– Embracing the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4!R)
– Technology hurdles
– Regulatory environment
The event will provide attendees with an immersive experience, plenty of engagement with well-known speakers and thought leaders, fantastic networking opportunities and showcase the real-world applications on how this technology is being used globally.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear speakers debate highly contentious and emotive topics, network with other delegates at the networking event and build relationships with companies and individuals who are actively involved in the space.
Since inception, Bitcoin Events has cut through the hype and provided a platform for educating, upskilling and driving long-term strategies on the benefits and challenges that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology offers for businesses, governments, non-profits, and individuals.
What is included?
- Learn about the latest trends in the crypto and blockchain space
- Network with some of the major players in the industry
- Access to the event, exhibitions and the networking event
- Receive light lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Receive t-shirts and caps in each delegate bag
Who should attend?
The event will be of interest to anyone interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and in particular for:
- Venture capitalists
- Payment providers
- Corporates interested to use blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies